W23BZ-Azteca Columbus TV OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Prize: W23BZ-Azteca Columbus will offer various prize packages as qualifying prizes throughout the year. Prize(s) entrants will be restricted to one entrant per household-only one entry per household will be accepted.
2. W23BZ-Azteca Columbus reserves the right to postpone or extend the contest dates as deemed necessary.
3. W23BZ-Azteca Columbus cannot be responsible for an entrant’s inability to complete the required entry whether due to incomplete information or database malfunction, equipment malfunction, timing, transportation, or telephone difficulties. Odds of winning cannot be determined at this time and depends on the number of entries received and the number qualifying in the contest.
4. Who’s Eligible: Contest is open to any resident of Columbus, Franklin County and the surrounding counties, in the W23BZ-Azteca Columbus viewing area aged 18 or over, except employees, their families, officers, and directors of W23BZ-Azteca Columbus or any of the affiliates and agencies involved in the production or distribution of materials for this giveaway. W23BZ-Azteca Columbus reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated.
5. Contest void where prohibited.
6. Winners Release: Prize-winner must present identification proving address and age and sign a release a) permitting reasonable use of name, voice, likeness, and biographical information and b) releasing any of the participating sponsors, their officers, directors, and employees from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize. In accordance with IRS regulations, any winner receiving prize(s) valued at $600 or more in a given calendar year will be furnished a copy of IRS Form 1099 (miscellaneous income of $600 or more). The winner agrees to waive any claim of royalty or right of remuneration for any such promotional use.
7. Winners are required to present a valid article of identification as described above at this time and will be required to pick up the prize themselves. No substitute will be allowed to pick up prizes, no exceptions. All identification submitted to verify a winner is subject to acceptance by W23BZ-Azteca Columbus in its sole discretion. Identification , which is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered, will not be accepted. Any prize not claimed within the allotted time period would remain the sole property of W23BZ-Azteca Columbus or participating sponsor.
8. Prizes are nontransferable, and non-assignable. Winner will be obligated to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and provide their social security/tax identification number before receiving the prizes. Failure to comply with any requirement of these terms and conditions will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for the award. All prize-winners are responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes as well as any additional expenses incurred with use of the prize.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. One qualifier/winner per household, one winner per family for the duration of the contest. The term family shall include spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
11. All decisions of W23BZ-Azteca Columbus concerning this contest or eligibility are final.
12. In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner, (e.g. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), W23BZ-Azteca Columbus’ delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Presentation of the prize to such authorized representative or entity shall be deemed as the same as having given the prize directly to the winner. W23BZ-Azteca Columbus shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damage(s) incidental thereto.
13. Rules are subject to change without notice. Official contest rules are available weekdays at our (W23BZ-Azteca Columbus) Office location located at 653 McCorkle Blvd., in Westerville.